Generation Specific > RX-8 Generation Specific

New DD

<< < (2/3) > >>

fidelity101:
I found the window sticker its a touring :)

the HIDS suck though so I will retrofit them with LEDs from work.

murz:
Nice DD! What a great week to enjoy it too, any crazy plans for it?

Mark.c0000:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI found the window sticker its a touring :)

--- End quote ---

I thought the tourings didn't come with cloth? Or was it only the gt's only came with leather? Maybe it's because mine is an older 8 and the options changed over time or something.

fidelity101:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNice DD! What a great week to enjoy it too, any crazy plans for it?

--- End quote ---
Nope, just got some 50k maintenance items for it. Bilstein shocks, new plugs, oil change, air filter change, and diff/trans fluid.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI found the window sticker its a touring :)

--- End quote ---

I thought the tourings didn't come with cloth? Or was it only the gt's only came with leather? Maybe it's because mine is an older 8 and the options changed over time or something.

--- End quote ---

The GTs are only leather and only sunroof. I think a base model touring starts with cloth/no sunroof.

Mark.c0000:
If you don't mind me asking what did that cost you in that shape here in Michigan? I bought mine in TX for $4200 but it was the problem year 04 with a ton of miles on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version