Author Topic: Le Mons - The cure for Gingervitis  (Read 2067 times)

Offline murz

Le Mons - The cure for Gingervitis
« on: May 08, 2016, 08:16:14 AM »
Few weeks ago we spectated at the Gingerman race track near south haven MI. We drove there in style in a '65 Buick Station Wagon. The race was a blast to watch. There were three 1st Gen RX7s, one 12a powered, one 13b powered and one Ford V8 powered. If I recall, I believe the 12a did the best out of the three.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1

Offline Senketsu

Re: Le Mons - The cure for Gingervitis
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 10:32:08 AM »
The results for the RX-7s that raced at Gingerman.
16th place - #70 Team SKYPASIV-R, 12a, best lap 1:58.1
39th place - #17 Bad Lucky Touch, 13b, best lap 1:55.2
71st place - #103 Flying Pigs Racing, Ford 302, best lap 1:57.2
78 teams raced in total
Honorable mention to Groll's friends on Team Sheen who won Class C in a car made of velour and body roll.

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 08:15:43 PM »
Flying pigs wad the Mustang that looked like a flying pig. I think you were thinking of the honey badger car.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline Senketsu

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 05:55:18 AM »
There were two flying pigs teams, both listed as Flying Pigs Racing. car 103 was the honey badger and the actual flying pig was car 750, at least that's what Race Monitor says.