Linked Events

• Roadkill Nights powered by Dodge : August 19, 2016

Author Topic: Fri Aug 19th - Roadkill Nights powered by Dodge at M1 Concourse  (Read 861 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Friday, August 19 (12pm - midnight) - Roadkill Nights powered by Dodge - This will be a huge event taking place on the M1 property. In addition to a massive car show (1,100+ vehicles), Dodge thrill rides, food trucks, and live music, Woodward Avenue will be closed for legal drag racing with grand stands for viewing. This event will redefine the Woodward scene and solidify Pontiac's place in auto history.

COMPLETE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login…/roadkill-nights-at-m1-concourse-…/

M1 Concourse is located on South Blvd and Woodward Ave in Pontiac MI.  The entrance is on South Blvd.  Let me know if you can make it out there.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:17:11 PM by ~Groll69~ »
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline pjr

Re: Fri Aug 19th - Roadkill Nights powered by Dodge at M1 Concourse
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 08:38:05 PM »

I got tix!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Fri Aug 19th - Roadkill Nights powered by Dodge at M1 Concourse
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 09:53:14 AM »
same here.  I plan to be there.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!