Author Topic: Hoping for spring soon  (Read 2495 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Hoping for spring soon
« on: February 23, 2017, 06:27:42 AM »
I am hoping for some nice hard rains to clear the salt from the roads so I can get my rx7s out of storage and drive them.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Chibana

• My Website
Re: Hoping for spring soon
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 08:53:37 AM »
Me, too, with the RX-8.  I was hoping to get it out of storage Wednesday, March 1, but the weather looks pretty crappy the next 10 days.  We've had a couple of pretty hard rains since the roads were salted last here in Lansing, so I think the salt is pretty much gone.  Hopefully they won't have to put more down this season.
2014 Mazda3s GT Hatchback
2009 Sparkling Black Mica RX-8 GT
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Hoping for spring soon
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 11:16:02 AM »
I hope not.  Still appears to have some salt on the roads around here, so not moving any of the cars just yet.  The part that sucks for me is I haven't really had a proper storage for them yet.  The convertible has been under a tent and my baby has been in the open air on the back patio
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!