Generation Specific > 3rd Generation Build Thread

Jumping on the bandwagon with a 94 touring

(1/10) > >>

ITSWILL:
So Rima was looking around CL for FDs and actually found this car on Wednesday in Dallas. I just happened to be going to Dallas the next day for work. I went and checked it out and left the seller a down payment. Now Andrew and I are flying back to Dallas in a week and driving it back!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
<a target='_blank' href='You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login gifs online[/url]

murz:
Oh man, it was only a matter of time haha. Found yourself a clean FD it looks like, and for a good price too, considering all the modifications it has, including the wide-body and fresh engine. How wide are those rears? They look beefy!

fidelity101:
congrats! looks great! if its got an REW in there and you want to go 3 rotor... lets talk :)

ITSWILL:
It has 255s on the front and 295s on the rear.

The engine is kinda of a mystery that needs some more research done.  I got a dyno sheet from when the engine was rebuilt and it did 288 WHP, estimated 351 Crank.  However it was modified further later to the stage 4 in the following link and dyno tuned, I don't have dyno numbers from that but they claim it should do 325 WHP.

I'll probably just throw it on Andy's dyno and see what it puts down. Either way it is pretty darn powerful.

murz:
I bet it's making more than 325whp if it's got those mods on it, but who knows. How much boost was it putting down, and were the turbos sequential or parallel? At 1 bar, with similar mods, it can put down between 360whp and 380whp it looks like, stock ports?

Considering this car makes about 220whp from the factory at 10psi, 5 more psi and it makes 130whp more with the right modifications, that's got to feel like quite the difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version