New Members Help and Forum > Introduce yourself

Not New to Detroit, but new to the Rotary Family

(1/2) > >>

TrickyNick25:
Hi everyone,

I have been a member for a few months, but I still haven't taken the time to introduce myself.

I recently( 4 months ago) purchased a FD, it's in pretty good condition so I haven't had to do too much too it, but I am trying to refresh anything I can.
Once she is truly track worthy, I plan on taking her to a fee track days here and there. Eventually I want to
 Improve my cars performance and power too.

Hopefully i can make it out to another event so I can meet a few of you.

I am pretty mechanically inclined and I have experience with piston engines, but the rotary is a whole new frontier for me so any advice is welcomed.

~Groll69~:
Welcome to the club.  i think this saturday a couple of us are going to head to the drag strip in lapeer.  A few of us tend to do alot of wrenching at Itswills house.  Myself, i am located in Pontiac.  Where are you at specifically?

murz:
Welcome to the club! Any pictures or additional info on the FD?

TrickyNick25:
I'll be in St. Louis this Saturday :/, but thanks for the invite.

I was in the northville area, but I recently moved down to southgate. I'd totally be up for a little get together one weekend, I'll be gone these next two weekends though.

My FD is stock accept for a racing beat mid pipe-back exhaust. I've been doing my best to work all the kinks out of the car for the last 4 months, so far so good. The previous owner added the stripes so dont judge me lol

pjr:
wow! How did I not see this in Northville!  Nice ride and welcome aboard...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version