Classifieds > Rx-7's for Sale/Wanted

1988 RX7 convertible - Best Offer

(1/1)

blurx7:
I am using my brothers account. I inherited his car when he passed. It has been sitting unused for over two year. mostly garaged. I have kept it in his memory but now need to get rid of it.
I know he used to go down to the Dream Cruise meetup and so some of you may remember the car.
It is a black 1988 RX7, normal aspiration but with a turbo scoop. We recently put in a brand new battery and the engine starts and runs well. I believe the transmission leaks and needs to be refilled. The car was nicely repainted before he bought it years ago and still looks good. The roof is intact though it apparently leaks on the drivers side. I am told everything is stock except the hood and the "newish" sound system (the headrest speakers work)
The car was parked outside this summer and though covered, there was water leakage and the drivers side carpet was soaked. Were I going to keep the car I would plan to replace the carpet. But otherwise, as far as I can see (I am not a mechanic) the car is in very good shape and just needs some cleaning. My brother loved the car and I would like it to be in the hands of someone who will understand it and love it as he did.
You can contact me for further information and pictures at sammiedetroit@gmail.com
I hope one of you can use this car.

Samantha Beauchamp

~Groll69~:
can we see pictures of the car?

murz:
Sorry to hear about your loss Samantha, I do remember him and his car!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version