Generation Specific > Rx-8 Build Thread

Vera's Story - '09 RX-8 Sport

<< < (2/6) > >>

ITSWILL:
looks like a lot of fun!

murz:
I've never heard of this track, how often do they do these sort of things? It looks like an absolutely blast.

toplessFC3Sman:
There are various open track days at Grattan every other weekend or so, usually run by different car clubs. The one I went to was run by RSR Porsche club, but there are other Porsche, BMW, and general car interest clubs that do it too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm planning on either going back to Grattan later in the summer/fall, or doing a few days at Mid-Ohio later this year, plus maybe another day or two at Waterford if they are convenient.

Oh, and Vera's now rocking Kevin's "Midwest Wankel" sticker, and I've had a few people ask me what a Midwest Wanker is... :-D

murz:
Ah cool, thanks for the info! I need one of these Midwest Wankel stickers, I didn't know he had those, that's hilarious.

toplessFC3Sman:
Speaking of Grattan, I just saw this article over lunch where it states the lap times for various new police cars & SUVs:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So... I was doing lap times that could be put down by a hybrid Ford Explorer, with ESP on, on all-season tires. Definitely humbling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version