Events > Upcoming Events

Woodward Dream Cruise - August 17th 2019

(1/3) > >>

ITSWILL:
It's that time of the year again. Woodward dream cruise. It is Saturday August 17th. We will be out at the lot again all day. Come on out and park your car (if you have one) and sit and watch cars. We will have the grill again and will provide hot dogs, brats and burgers so please feel free to bring something or just provide a donation for food and the Porta john. If you have any questions please contact Richard (Groll) (248)568-1745.

Lot Clean-up will take place on Sunday Aug 11th. We will clean up the lot and to put up fencing, so if anyone can come out to help that Sunday let us know, as of right now not sure on what time.

The address to the parking lot is: 99 Murray St Pontiac, MI 48342

Tell us what your bringing so we know what to expect, RX cars and rotary powered cars will get the best parking spots, followed by other cruise cars.

You can personally contact me via text or phone:
Richard "Groll" @ 248-568-1745

If you want to sign up and bring something, Please let me know and I will place your name next to the item.  For quantities, Expect to feed about 30-40 people.  What ever is not signed up for, I will try to supply.  If your bringing food, please try to arrive by 11.  I expect to start grilling around 12.

Hamburger meat - Groll
Brats/Hot Dogs (Most prefer Brats) - ITSWILL
Hamburger buns - Murz
Hot dog buns - ITSWILL
Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Relish) -
Chips - Cuttingnsrtfc
Macaroni salad - FCwidman
Pasta Salad -
Potato Salad -
Paper plates - Groll
Napkins - Groll
Forks, Knives, Spoons - Groll
Cups - Groll
Beer - Fidelity
Pop/Tea - (Coke, Mountain Dew are two top choices Cans are easier) - FCwidman
Water - FCwidman + Cuttingnsrtfc
Garbage Bags - Fidelity
Cookies
Brownies - ITSWILL
Muffins -
Big spoons for Salads -

murz:
Damn you beat me to the hamburger meat! I will try to bring some extras, hamburger buns, and whatever random food I can fit in the FD.

~Groll69~:
we will meet at 12:30pm Aug 11 for lot cleanup and prep

FCwidman:
You can put me down for pop and waters, and ill see if my mom can whip up a bowl of her macaroni salad. What time do you guys plan on getting to the lot? I usually go to royal oak for the first couple hours and figured id drop off the stuff before I went
Dont think Ill be able to make it to the clean up this year, i have an autox event in livonia at 1.

ITSWILL:
I'm usually there by 8 or 9 at the latest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version