Generation Specific > Other Car Projects (Non-Rotary)

1992 929 project VIP daily

(1/1)

FCwidman:
Just picked up a super clean 1 owner 116k mile 1992 929 from Chicago on Friday. The plan is to sell the veloster and save some money from not making car payments so I can get a house to store my fleet of Mazda's. Car made it home from Chicago with no issues at all, the next day the alternator gave out and left me stranded right on the 18 1/2 mile and mound intersection. literally the worst spot to break down. So gonna hold off on selling the veloster till I get this back on the road. But long term plans are to bag it and eventually put an LS in it. Just a low somewhat slow VIP build.

~Groll69~:
That car is super clean.  look forward to seeing the progress when you get to it.  Saving money is definitely the way to go when you can.

FCwidman:
Been slacking on updating, but with buying a new house and all not much has happened with this car other than maintenance.
I did get a new radio and a little bit of an upgrade in speakers though. Finishing up a valve cover gasket job on it right now, and then time to start playing with suspension. If anyone has any stock FD struts, front knuckles, or front calipers I could borrow or buy that would be cool. Looking to convert to basically an FD front hub since coilover/bag options for the HD 929 are practically non existent and the brakes are small.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version