Author Topic: Storing the Baby!!!  (Read 644 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Storing the Baby!!!
« on: November 02, 2010, 08:06:18 AM »
Well Halloween has come and gone and Now its time to store the baby vert for Winter.  I spent a few hours yesterday cleaning my little 1.5 car garage and organizing it for winter.  I have to finish finding a home for my tools and scattered car parts i currently have in there.  I have managed getting half of the garage cleaned.  An extra hand with sorting my tools and car parts would make the other half go a lot faster, then i could get the car parked in there for the winter. 

I admit i have some poor organizing skills when it comes to parts and tools and being able to easily find the tools i need. Any help with proper organization would be golden.  I want to make my garage clean and efficeint space to work in.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
Re: Storing the Baby!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 10:50:20 AM »
I'm ready and willing to help.  Just gotta find a time when you are not busy!
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 06:02:54 AM »
Are you busy this evening?
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 08:59:05 AM »
Thanks Will for coming over last night.  That was a huge help in getting my garage straightened out.  The baby is now parked out of the weather.  Hopefully i will not have to move her till spring time.
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 09:20:38 AM »
Not a problem, I was happy to help and scope out your parts!  It was also nice to meet you and your wife.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline (SEED)

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 01:06:42 AM »
where can i store baby's? I'm always afraid of having them, but if i could store them i wouldn't be so afraid

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 06:14:06 AM »
I prefer garages where you can lock them away and not be bothered by them for months at a time!!!!
"Long Live Rotary"