Author Topic: FC Rallycross/Stage Rally/Ice Racer  (Read 1007 times)

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
Re: FC Rallycross/Stage Rally/Ice Racer
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2018, 02:47:49 PM »
Did you get a new Suburban too?
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline toplessFC3Sman

« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2018, 04:46:36 PM »
I was thinking more about keeping good suspension geometry and avoiding bump-steer or suspension bind once you find a longer strut, both would need to go together

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2018, 02:59:42 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you get a new Suburban too?

yeah, sold the 85 because i was tired of working on the truck and wanted some luxury features like cruise control, AC, and overdrive - that and I didn't want to work on an old turd anymore but i spent all last year working on it because the 6.0 in the HD burb went out. So i spent a bit longer and swapped an 8.1 into it. I'll have to bring it by next time you guys work on the NA motor, except right I fix a bullshit fuel leak at the rail.

Pete I'm down to have you help tune it sometime, dyno time is pretty reasonable at my buddys shop in commerce or take it somewhere else if need be. I have been meaning to get the pineapple racing dual EGT gauge, looks pretty snazzy but I have not pulled the trigger on it yet.

My next step when I grab the car is to put an LED inline with the fuel injectors and see if I'm loosing power to them when it misfires because if they don't flicker its my fuel injector driver again is what I'm thinking.

Or I have a loose fuse

:o :o :o

no idea.