Author Topic: S5 NA engine parts and misc FC stuff  (Read 569 times)

Offline fidelity101

S5 NA engine parts and misc FC stuff
« on: June 01, 2013, 10:26:14 AM »
Bought an engine for the rotors locally that had been previously rebuilt, however it spun a rotor bearing and i'm left with this stuff now...

It looks like it had a rotary aviation apex seal kit and wet seal kit installed. o-rings still good condition, I wouldn't reuse them (personal preference) but whoever buys an iron can have them all if they like.

all parts are located in the metro-Detroit area, willing to trade for S5 NA rotors.
All of the irons are in great shape, the center iron on one face has some hot spots but still looks usable, step wear of .003” at max
S5 NA front iron - 70+ shipping

S5 NA center iron - 70+ shipping

S5 NA rear iron - 70+ shipping

RA (rotary aviation) classics apex seals 100 shipped

More parts and photos to be uploaded once thread is approved. My email is fidelity101@gmail.com PM or email me and I will get back to you with any questions.

More parts for sale!!!
S5 NA rotor housings - 65+ shipping

They have some flaking, would be a good candidate for goopy or run as is, they include the turbo inserts already installed.
S5 NA OMP with lines and injectors 55 shipped
It appears to be in working order, no cracked lines and injectors are free of any debris.

ACT lightweight steel flywheel for non turbo 50 plus shipping

USDM FTP lenses, one has a missing stud, comes with hardware and everything you see – 40 shipped
They can use a good polish but they are crack free and clean.

S5 front and rear counterweight 80 shipped

S5 NA intake manifold upper and lower with banzai block off plates, VDI included, 5/6th port sleeves are missing but rods are there. 100 shipped obo comes with what you see.

S5 NA water pump assembly includes t-stat, housing, and water pump, great shape – 40+ shipping

FC coils and CAS – 30 shipped for each, will lower price if you want multiple items.

S5 GXL center caps good shape, some fade. 25 shipped.

T2 aux e-fan unknown condition – 35 shipped

For some reason when I bought this engine we could not find the other injector, what you see is what you get. Rail + injectors = 60 shipped.

I also have an S4 e-shaft with hardware in great shape that came from a different engine (s4 T2) for 50 shipped. (pictures upon request)
N326 NA ECU w/ bracket – 35 shipped

prices and shipping negotiable for MRC members of course :)

Offline fidelity101

Re: S5 NA engine parts and misc FC stuff
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 05:59:33 AM »
flywheel and apex seals sold!

Fan confirmed, it works.
Each injector has 13.9 ohms resistance. 45 shipped for all 3 w rail.
Both s5 na rotor housings for 120 shipped
S5 omp w omp stuff 40 shipped.
Willing to negotiate irons if someone is interested in all 3, possibly travel if near by ish

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 06:18:42 AM »
I am interested in the wet seals only.  That is what i need to do my rebuild
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 05:41:43 AM »
I'm not 100% sure if they can be re-used but they look almost new. I have to make sure I have all of the o-rings honestly lol.

if I have them all you can just buy me lunch next time we meet up or something and they are yours.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 05:47:18 AM »
that i can do.  Let me know if you have them all
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!