Author Topic: I need an NA rotor and housing and I need it for free.  (Read 530 times)

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
I need an NA rotor and housing and I need it for free.
« on: October 05, 2010, 09:50:27 PM »
My friend is putting a 13b in his 78 dodge cult and he needs a rotor and housing.  Unfortunately he is on a super low budget and can't afford to buy them.  If anyone can help or would consider trading for something let me know.  I have a bunch of rotary stuff unfortunately no NA stuff but feel free to ask me if you can think of anything you would like to trade for.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: I need an NA rotor and housing and I need it for free.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 08:58:07 AM »
i might be able to trade depending on what you have and what i need.  right now i do have a complete 13b torndown in my garage.  I havent' decided if i am puting it back together yet or not.  The intent was to rebuild.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »
I have a lot of turbo stuff.  Turbos, turbo manifolds, intake manifolds, fuel injectors, fuel rails. I have a lot more than that.  Just let me know today if possible because all my parts are in NY right now and I am in NY for the day.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 10:22:23 AM »
i have tons of NA stuff.  Though maybe we could add a turbo to my NA without swapping entire engine.  make it a true sleeper with no intercooler.  Not sure just tossing around ideas since my vert is an NA.  I am going for simple solution to more horsepower out of it without swapping the entire intake etc.  If i cana't do anything with the turbo, then i can always give it to my little bro.  he does have a TII.  Bring a few things with you you think might be good.  we can then figure out what maybe best.  Should have you over or bring my car over to look at.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 10:29:14 AM »
I have a top mount intercooler tat could realistically be mounted anywhere.
I also have a couple boost gauges and pods.  I also have a walbro 255. All things you would need even for a turbo on an na.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo