Author Topic: WTB - 12A motor  (Read 596 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
WTB - 12A motor
« on: December 01, 2015, 08:16:12 AM »
Archie in Pontiac is looking for a 12A motor to purchase, do you have one or know of someone that would like to sell their 12A motor?  Let me know and i will give you his contact information.  He called me looking and i told him that i would post on here to help him find one.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Haro2488

Re: WTB - 12A motor
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 10:47:01 AM »
Hey man,
I'm actually picking up a shortblock or "shortkeg" 12A this weekend that has 84k on it. Needs intake, carb, and exhaust manifold. Might be interested in working a deal for it.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 07:52:37 AM »
Alright,  I will let Archie know tonight.  I will be seeing him about a car my cousin is buying from him.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline murz

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 10:02:13 AM »
I know he's throwing a 12a Turbo into an Anglia, your cousin isn't buying an Anglia is he?
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 11:27:10 AM »
no, my cousin can only drive an automatic.  he is getting a nice Honda accord with 218xxx miles on it.  currently parked at my house as of last night until its paid off.  Very clean. 
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 07:58:49 PM »
Archie is definitely interested in it.  Let me know when you pick it up and how much you might like for it. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:48:48 PM by ~Groll69~ »
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 07:34:57 AM »
I know a guy! just bought an FB but its getting a GM v6 from his blazer this summer when the 5.3 goes in that.