Author Topic: WTB (buy or borrow) sno*drift spares  (Read 562 times)

Offline fidelity101

WTB (buy or borrow) sno*drift spares
« on: January 10, 2017, 06:54:58 AM »
Hey all I just signed up and getting everything ready to compete in sno*drift this year.

my chat never works on the company internet for some reason or its spotty at best but if anyone has a set of t2 wheels + 1 spare wheel

I have spare 15" wheels that I may find tires for but my current setup with sno*tires is 16 so I want to have an easy swap just in case I pop one or something.

also does anyone have an S4 or S5 alternator or non turbo axles? I don't think I'll need them but if I don't bring spares of them I will.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: WTB (buy or borrow) sno*drift spares
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 12:55:08 PM »
I may have a spare alternator you can borrow.  Topless said he had spare tii rims you can borrow.  I also have tii rims but the are still on the roller car.  You can borrow if need be.  I just need another tire and rim on the car to replace it.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline fidelity101

Re: WTB (buy or borrow) sno*drift spares
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 07:39:06 AM »
Yeah I sent him a message, i'm having issues using the chatbox on work internet :(