Author Topic: Corksport FMIC Kit - $200  (Read 1840 times)

Offline toplessFC3Sman

Corksport FMIC Kit - $200
« on: April 19, 2018, 07:58:04 AM »
Hi Guys,

Now that I've got the water-to-air intercooler setup almost complete, its time to pass on the corksport FMIC kit that served me well for the past 10 years (wow, 10 years? sheeit...). Its definitely used, but is still functionally working well. The welded aluminum battery tray can be included, but its probably the worst-for-wear piece as I've needed to reinforce it a few times. Welded aluminum cantilevered out the way that it was is really not a great material choice - I needed to zip-tie the battery to the radiator support in a few places to keep the whole thing from shifting around under cornering or acceleration. The only other damage is a bit of wear & denting on one of the pipes that runs alongside the engine, under the power steering pump, everything else is cosmetic. It comes with all of the pipes, couplers, clamps, brackets, and IC core - I do not seem to have the cast filter inlet duct that bolts onto the stock MAF or the filter (not sure if I ever had them...?), but everything else is there.

This kit will not work with AC, and requires the front bumper support to be removed (not just trimmed as they said in the thread below)

Here is the original thread by corksport, and if you scroll down you can see my reviews of it at the time.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'll try to get some pics of it to as it sits now and follow up this post with them, its collecting dust in the corner of my garage.
Asking $200 + shipping costs (if applicable), or I can meet you around the metro Detroit/Ann Arbor area.

Offline toplessFC3Sman

Re: Corksport FMIC Kit - $200
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 02:31:24 PM »
Sold on the club

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Corksport FMIC Kit - $200
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 12:33:56 PM »
awesome.  Congrats with the sale.  I would rather do a water to air myself otherwise I would have looked into getting it from you.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!