Author Topic: New Owner  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Cuttingnsrtfc

• 1991 RX7 FC Convertible
New Owner
« on: July 20, 2019, 05:49:53 AM »
Hi guys! I’ve recently purchased a 91 vert from @murz and I am loving it so far! Been around the group a few times on Woodward, you may have seen me around with @widmanfc. I’ve been involved with the srt4 community for many years and have been working on my srt drag car for some time. As the car has become more and more track oriented, I  thought I’d get a nice street car again. @widmanfc was my roommate in college and good friend for many years, throughout the course of his ownership and build he’s helped me appreciate these neat cars more and more, while also giving me the opportunity to meet some of you. I’m happy I can finally join the rotary community and hope to learn a lot from some of you wankel veterans!
1991 RX7 FC Vert
2004 Dodge SRT4

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: New Owner
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 04:18:21 PM »
welcome to the rotary life.  glad you finally picked up a car.  can't wait to see you again.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline FCwidman

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 09:58:15 PM »

Offline toplessFC3Sman

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 07:16:04 AM »
haha, it really is a trap, but welcome nonetheless!