Author Topic: Mazda 6S - Saga  (Read 4894 times)

Offline fidelity101

Re: Mazda 6S - Saga
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2013, 07:38:39 AM »
when it rains, it pours :(

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Mazda 6S - Saga
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 06:03:37 AM »
Well its been another fun weekend with this mazda 6.  I think now i should be done replacing everything.  lol  I blew out my third spark plug.  it was another one of the front plugs.  I have since helicoiled all three of the plugs on the front of the engine.  leaves 3 more left to helicoil.  i really hope i dont have to mess with them.  Got the new belt on over over the weekend too since i reused the old one after the tensioner had failed and was replaced the weekend earlier. 

Last night the alternator failed on me after 200k miles on it.  That was an absolute pain to replace.  It required romoving part of the exhuast, the passenger wheel and some supension components in order to get to the alternator and remove it.  even then it was an extremly tight fit to get it out and new one in.  I started that job at about 8 last night and didnt finish till 3am.  Made me really wish it was the Rx-7.  so much easier to replace.  anyways, i am hoping i do not have to replace anything for a while.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!