Generation Specific > 3rd Generation Specific

The winter project

<< < (3/5) > >>

murz:
Wow, that original exhaust manifold was cracked pretty bad. Plan to turn up the boost? Did you find a powder coater near by? 

show_off:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWow, that original exhaust manifold was cracked pretty bad. Plan to turn up the boost? Did you find a powder coater near by?

--- End quote ---
There are a couple up here I am going to talk to and then decide.  Yeah, surprised the turbos boosted with all those cracks!

show_off:
I got my ceramic coating back today. It was done by Dun-right Q.C. Coatings on 23 near Hayes.  I thought his prices were very fair.  He did all in the picture and my DP for $200, and a bunch of powder coating for another $150. 

The single turbo manifold is one of the Turblown Cast Borg Warned IWG EFT Turbo manifolds.  I purchased it on the original group buy and decided to coat it with everything else. 

show_off:
And the engine tear down...my buddy Myles says it looks to be in pretty good shape.  Some of the side seal springs collapsed, but it seems to be looking okay for sitting for a decade.

show_off:
More pics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version